Friday, December 2, 2011

I love Pinterest

It's true.

I'm an addict.

I was once a skeptic.

And was once very frustrated trying to figure out how to get the 'pin it' button on my browser.

I didn't get it.

But when I finally did ...

... It was magical.

I've been taking mental notes of all the things I'd like to do around my house (for cents!) and now I am finally ready to begin the overhaul ahead of me.

You see.

We've been in this home for 6 1/2 years.

We've never really decorated it.

We hung a few things here and there.

Painted the walls.

But never really set out to make everything feel like it had a purpose and was thought out and done with intent.

So.

Here we are.

I hope you enjoy my anything-but-fancy-or-formal 'tutorials', if you can even call them that.

It's okay if you laugh at my ideas.

My husband usually does.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. How is the paint holding up on the light switch and electric outlet covers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It holds up the very best on the switch plates and outlet covers. Absolutely no scratches anywhere! It's been 10 months, too!

    ReplyDelete